Monday, June 20, 2011

No recent Youtube or No recent Blog Post

I'm so sorry to my followers and my subscribers.  I've been so tired lately getting everything ready for my baby girl coming around August 18th 2011 that I haven't had much time to put up any new videos or any new blog posting.  I'll try my best to get something up as soon as possible, but currently my internet is not working either at the moment.  There's so many things that are happening right now that may be the reasons why I haven't done anything new.  I'll try my best to put up something very very soon.  I just want to thank Angie (BrendonsMom03) for sending in my Sigma E25 traveling brush.  I will be putting up a review video of that very soon and two other requested videos.  I hope everyone is doing good and thank you for being patient with me.  

2 comments: