Friday, June 3, 2011

My New Lover

This is my new lover.  My new HTC Inspire.  I thought I was going to be able to upgrade in October, but I checked again yesterday and I was able to upgrade already.  So I upgraded my phone yesterday.  I had the Iphone 1g and I hate it.  It's so old fashion. I can't even send picture messages.  That's how gay it is.  I love this phone though.  At first when I first picked it up to play with it, it seemed too big but I love what they have to offer on this phone.  My iphone and my husband iphone 3g does not vibrate when you touch the screen.  I didn't like that too much. So I got this one and this one vibrates when you touch the screen.  I'm not an expert yet at touching it.  I'm still trying to to get use to everything on the phone.  It's a lot more confusing then my iphone.  I'm currently looking for a case for this phone..  I can't wait to see what different HTC Inspire cases they have.  :)

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely!! Thanks for sharing :D
    Nice blog honey <3
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog-http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/
    Wud love it if you enter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great phone! I'm sorry you didn't like the iphone. =\ Great blog. Now following. It'd be great if we could follow each other.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. Sorry it took so long to get back to you girls. :D

    ReplyDelete